Sender:
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 10:31:00 -0800
From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
I found this quote from the article very interesting:
"In parallel with FRCP changes is the expanding scope of what records management entails. It's always dealt with official records, whether for legal, regulatory, or business reasons. But this is increasingly being interpreted to mean "temporary records" as well, things like unofficial meeting minutes, or rounds of contract negotiations, or even the contract template."
Perhaps a paradigm shift is in order. My experiences since the rules changes tell me it is so.

Rock on!
Sharon

Sharon Burnett
[log in to unmask] Washington USA "If it ain't broke, take it apart and see why. If it is broke, take it apartand see why."
List archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html