Sender:
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 12:49:08 -0600
From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
David,

I believe that you'll need to research the specific state within which
the contract is/was executed....assuming that such contracts are
governed by the laws of "THAT" specific state..... Specific citations
for each of the 50 states for the location of their particular "statute
of limitations" may require a bit of digging.  There are substantial
differences among the 50 states.

Doug Allen, CRM, CDIA+