Sender:
From:
"Vednere, Ganesh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:38:13 -0400
The copy of the drawings received by your client should be treated like convenience copies and probably should not be retained after the inital work on your side has been completed. Retaining this drawings could potentially versioning issues as your version may not necessarily match the version of the document on their side.

Having said that. we should however consider the possibility of being involved in a litigation issue - for e.g. if a company happens to be in litigation with the client, than having a copy of those drawings could prove your side of the story, in case there are questions regarding specifications and models

Thanks
Ganesh Vednere
Manager, Capgemini
New York