Sender:
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 12:26:32 -0400
From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
But what about us here in the southern hemisphere where autumn is now upon
us?

That's OK - I'll be home to the blooming flowers and greening trees soon
enough!

OK - Steve I'll won't print!  It will add weight to my already heavy
luggage.  I'll even save the paper (and plastic) by bringing our reusable
shopping bags to the store!

Have yet to see a sign of recycling here!

Tod Chernikoff, CRM
On assignment in Johannesburg, South Africa