Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:20:58 -0500
From:
"Cleven, Diana I - DHFS" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
I cannot resist.  Here in WI, there is this little road called I-90.  There is an enormous amount of traffic from people down south.  Up here, when we say "down south" we mean Chicago.  Lemme tell ya... those people cause major gridlock seven days a week, 365 just to come into our state and up into the north woods.  Then you also factor in the road construction.  Accidents are always prevalent.  Emergency vehicles and sirens are beyond normal.

People give me the thumbs down for driving large SUVs.  I would rather spend $4 per gallon in a gas guzzler, than drive anything smaller.  I have been hit by other vehicles twice before and, after 13 years of pain, succumbed to disk removal in my neck.  Anybody hits me now, I'll be okay.

Then there are the semis!  This summer I am thankful for flooding and high gas prices.  The flooding because all of those Chicago people aren't out on the lakes/rivers making all kinds of noise from sun up to sun down, and the high gas prices because the semis have slowed down.  Amen!

Diana I. Cleven
Records and Forms Manager
Dept. of Health Services
Division of Quality Assurance