Sender:
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 16:39:12 -0500
From:
Hello Bruce.  My apologies for the late reply.  As Tod C. noted in reply to
Peter's post regarding the travel schedule at our employer, it sometimes
takes a few days to catch up on things.

Regarding this issue, ARMA representatives did meet for high-level meetings.
ARMA is watching this legislation carefully and has been asked to
participate in further discussions after the 112th Congress is in session.

I would recommend contacting Bob Tillman at ARMA HQ offline for more
information.

Sincerely,

John

John P. Frost, CRM