Sender:
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 11:36:50 -0600
From:
"Curtis, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
How can I ensure efficiency, profitability and compliance through
business process maintaining that competitive edge.

Robert Curtis
DRM Coordinator
Infrastructure Delivery
Water Resources
City of Calgary | Mail Code: #0037
T: 403.268.3458 | F: 403.268.3838 | | www.calgary.ca
Municipal Building 800 Macleod Trail, SE
P.O. Box 2100, Stn. M, Calgary, AB Canada T2P 2M5
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity
named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a
person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the
intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution,
or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in
it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or
delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by
us. Thank you for your attention and co-operation.