Sender:
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2011 06:48:08 -0700
From:
"Earl Johnson, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
RFC822 error: <W> Invalid RFC822 field - "We have an opening coming up for a records analyst in=". Rest of header flushed.
Good morning,

We have an opening coming up for a records analyst in our Technical Services/Engineering department.  You must have solid, hands-on work experience in an Engineering department environment, and be familiar with complex and detailed records.

You will be requried to register with Manpower, ASI, or another employment agency as a perferred candidate for this position (they will do a drug screening and background check).  You'll be working in an office environment at our Alpharetta, GA corporate headquarters (Alpharetta is just north of Atlanta).

Please contact me with questions, and as we're looking to fill this contract position by mid-July, send your resumes' and responses to me at [log in to unmask], by Friday, July 8, 2011.

Thanks.
Earl Johnson, Jr.
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message--including attachments, may contain confidential or proprietary information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. The views expressed here are mine, and mine alone.