Sender:
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2011 10:35:32 -0400
From:
Edward Tuberoso <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Ms. Walker,

As a storage operator I can share with you our perspective.

When considering how best to negotiate the contract, we try to determine how many of our services will the client use and the potential growth of the account.

As an example, one of our legal clients is using our scanning, cataloging and retention management services. They are also willing to commit for three years.
We therefore negotiated a 50% reduction in permout fees after the first year, 75% reduction after the second year, and no fee after the third year.

Depending on your needs and overall service offerings of the operator, you may be able to negotiate an even better deal.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Edward Tuberoso
Operations Manager

Cell: 868-310-2906

www.chapmans.co.tt

Thank you for using Chapmans Records Management Ltd.

Are you using RS-WEB? Call us for a demonstration and setup that will allow you to use our newest service for free!
No more emails; faster and more accurate response; direct access to your account; view automated reports.

See our website http://www.chapmans.co.tt for information on Chapmans Records Management Limited and its services .