Sender:
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2011 16:31:13 +0000
From:
"Garczynski, Joyce V." <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
"Impact and Productivity Measurements in a Changing Research Environment: Potential Roles for Information Professionals"

James King, Information Architect at the National Institutes of Health
Ann Kushmerick, Manager of Research Evaluation and Bibliometric Data at Thomson Reuters

These experts will show you why bibliometrics are vital to research organizations.  As Information Professionals we are ideal candidates to build a set of services to help our institutions define and defend the value of the organization.  Join us for an informative evening and buffet dinner with cash bar at the elegant Inn of Brookeville Farms, in Brookeville, Maryland.

See the Maryland SLA Event page for Registration and More Details<http://maryland.sla.org/impact.html>

Questions? Contact Cindy Sheffield [cnd dot sheffield at gmail dot com]

5:30 pm           Registration & Cash Bar
6:00 pm           Buffet Opened
6:30 pm           Presentation

Members: $35.00
Students, retired, unemployed: $30.00