Sender:
From:
Christina Zamon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2011 15:39:23 -0400
Thanks to everyone that responded to me on and off-list.  I had the meeting and I was able to talk our Purchasing Director into holding off on the RFP for now.  I have a consultant coming in over the next few months so we should be able to get the answers we need for a productive RFP.  I'm not sure how long I can hold off on the RFP as the VP for Administration and Finance (the Purchasing Director's boss) is one of the main drivers of our records management program and implementation and her line is always "get it done...now."  I'll do my best.