Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2011 09:22:30 -0700
From:
"King, Richard G - (kingr)" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Liam,
I would suggest you look into having your recycler shred them or use a shredding service who would do it on-site in their vehicle.  The reason I suggest that is that there are both organics (e.g., clay sizing) and metals (e.g., brighteners) in paper and when you shred them in the office you and your patrons (and anyone else on the HVAC system) are going to be breathing them.  Just my recommendation.  Dick King, University of Arizona