Sender:
From:
Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2011 10:42:59 -0500
Sarah,

In our RMA application we have the ability to set a number of user defined
fields which we used to maintain a cross reference for records series now
obsolete.  This allows for users who know the old series identifiers to
search for boxes,etc  but are not allowed to use them for new boxes

Steven H Petersen CRM / Records Manager
MS 109-124
Phone: 319-295-5244 / VPN: 295-5244
www.rockwellcollins.com