Sender:
From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2012 14:33:08 -0500
>How Long Do We Need to Keep All This Stuff? -
>Source:
>http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/business/careers/how-long-do-we-need-to-keep-all-this-stuff/article_3e58ba58-381d-11e1-9063-001871e3ce6c.html

Does anyone else read these kind of things when they get posted?

If you find 'questionable' or 'incomplete' information/guidance being
provided to others in them, do you comment to them?

I know some of the articles won't accept or don't provide a means for
comments, but many do.

Lots of these articles that appear in "business times" type papers are
written in good faith by someone looking to give advice and also to seek
further business from people in their community.  And hopefully, if they get
that opportunity, they will do a more thorough job and also give them
something that says they will accept liability/responsibility for any
"Ooopsies!" in the advice they give.

We don't see links to all of them, I know whenever I see them in my local
papers I ALWAYS provide comments... and I did with this one also.  I'm
hoping many of the rest of you will do the same, especially if you see
questionable information being provided.  It's not ALWAYS about making $$,
sometimes it's about making SENSE.

Larry