Sender:
From:
Raymond Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2014 06:51:02 -0500
New Member Introduction

Hello everybody!  I am a MSLIS student at Catholic University and
recovering foreign service officer (retired).  I have been "lurking" on the
list for a few weeks, reading all the interesting posts.  Outstanding
information resource here.  I look forward to continuing to read and maybe
even to contributing.  Thanks!

--
Raymond D. Maxwell
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rdmaxwell<http://www.linkedin.com/in/raymondmaxwell>