Sender:
From:
Frederic Grevin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2015 16:25:59 +0000
Please join us for our Annual Meet 'n Greet Networking event at Slate!

It's a great opportunity for members, old and new, non-members and their guests to get together after the holidays and network.

The registration fee is $40.00 for all (guests are more than welcome), and includes three hours of Premium Open Bar and Appetizers. In addition we will have Pool, Foosball and Ping Pong tables available for people to use.

>>> Space is limited so don't delay, register today!

When:  Thursday, January 15, 2015 6:00 PM  - 8:00 PM (Eastern Time)

Where: Slate. 54 W. 21st Street, Ground Floor, New York, New York 10010

Dress Code:  Business Casual

Fee: $40.00
If you're paying by check, please mail your payment to:
ARMA Metro New York City Chapter
PO Box 1462, Grand Central Station
New York, NY 10163

Register at http://www.armanyc.org/ (under the header "UPCOMING CHAPTER EVENTS")

Registration Deadline:  Wednesday, January 14, 2015.

Fred