Sender:
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2015 14:24:20 -0500
From:
"William W. Lefevre" <[log in to unmask]>
Dear David:

Thank you for opening up the world of RIM for them.  I hope you'll steer them to the ARMA International Educational Foundation website (http://www.armaedfoundation.org) and let them know about the research and scholarship opportunities available to them through the Foundation.

William

William W. LeFevre, CA, CRM
Chairman, Board of Trustees
ARMA International Educational Foundation
www.armaedfoundation.org
313.303.4327