Sender:
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2015 23:09:25 +0000
base64
From:
Rienk Jonker <[log in to unmask]>
IFor me there is no difference between records and other information. Just some information is more important than other based on context, risk assesment, appraisal and retention schedules .

Therefore all information (documents and data) generated of used in a process, project  or other activity of a person or organisation is a record and has to be treated as such.

With kind regards

Rienk Jonker