Sender:
From:
Robert Smallwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 2015 17:53:40 -0400
Listserv members may take $100 off tuition for any 3-day class by mentioning
'Listserv' when you register at https://www.igtraining.com/

A session of our Advanced Electronic Records Management course will be held
May 12-14, 2015. Take the course from the comfort or your home or workplace
with no travel expense.

The classes are based primarily on Robert Smallwood's comprehensive text,
"Managing Electronic Records: Methods, Best Practices and Technologies"
(Wiley, 2013) with added material and updates. The classes are delivered to
your desktop live, online, in HD video.

Classes are interactive. We conduct whiteboard discussions, see software
demonstrations, view educational videos, and hold open Q & A sessions.
Attendees can electronically “raise their hand” and ask questions, and
collaborate with others in virtual breakout sessions.

https://www.igtraining.com/live-online-training.html

Special Offer: Register by May 1 and receive a FREE signed copy of the
course textbook, a $175 value!

Robert Smallwood
Institute for IG @ IMERGE Consulting
San Diego, CA USA