Sender:
From:
Tyrene Bada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2015 11:37:33 -0400
Both my boss and I will be attending this year, due to the generosity of our
employer.  I am trying to be conservative with the funds, so we will be
staying off-property.  It's only $76/night and a 15 min bus ride away!

Early in my career (okay, just a few years ago), I used to attend
conferences on my own time and dime.  But the networking was priceless
and well worth it.  Jesse, I know you are WAY farther along in your career,
so I'm not sure how much you'll get out of it.  Are there specific people
you'd like to see?  Is there a specific product/technology you'd like to check
out on the expo floor?

I'm not sure when we can have the Listserv Party.  Almost every night is
full:  Sunday - ICRM / Monday - Welcome Parties (there are several
options) / Tuesday - Moonlight Tour.  I'll be happy to find a location and
play host, but I'm not sure when it will be or who will attend.

Tyrene Bada, MLS, CRM

Beaverton, Oregon

VP of Programs, Oregon Chapter of ARMA

Board of Directors, Northwest Chapter of AIIM