Sender:
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 2015 11:55:42 -0400
Subject:
From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Microsoft Thinks You Should Never Delete Files Ever Again
> Date: September 28, 2015 at 10:21:35 PM EDT
>

> We have found it interesting that our customers are turning off Delve as it
> completely exposes any IG policy failures.

I watched the YouTube video on this and it seems pretty scary.  It seems to allow sharing in a way that few of us would sanction if we understood it.  I cannot see corporations allowing this type of exposure.  It allows queries in an extraordinarily intrusive manner.

If Hillary has Delve in her server then she has a real problem.

Add this to Google’s new search tool where I can put a photo of someone into the search box and it finds anywhere in the world that photo of that person shows up.  It is like the government surveillance spread out to the whole internet.

Add to this the lack of control you have on your records in the Cloud after 5 years and we have lost total control;  and,  the ability of hackers to turn on phone camera, iPad cameras and the lack of privacy is beyond belief.  Not to mention that it seems we are videoed everywhere we go now.

Remember the woman reading a text walking into a fountain in a mall. She was humiliated for the whole world.

I predict the Courts will soon rule that humans have a right to a certain amount of privacy and that damages can result from those who maliciously film and display video without owner approval and that what is in your computer can stay in your computer unless you give permission for it to be removed or by Court order.

It is no wonder we all are being forced to add disclaimers to our email as below.

Hugh Smith
FIRELOCK Fireproof Modular Vaults
(610)  756-4440    Fax (610)  756-4134
WWW.FIRELOCK.COM

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. Banc Technic Inc. dba FIRELOCK shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. FIRELOCK does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.