Sender:
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2015 19:32:58 +0000
From:
Earl Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Heidi,
I did something similar while at my previous employer and it worked out well.  Shredding onsite gave us much better piece of mind, and there were several occasions where a user actually wanted to witness the shredding.  While onsite, the shred vendor had to be escorted by Office Services, and it was in our procedure that either they (Office Services) or I would witness the shredding.
Our vendor was NAID certified, and I agree completely with Lee's comments about NAID certification.

Thanks.
Earl
Earl Johnson, Jr., CRM
Sent from Outlook