Sender:
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2015 19:49:10 +0000
From:
Earl Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Bruce makes an excellent point.  Back in the 1990's (I know I'm dating myself here) I taught RIM classes as an Adjunct Instructor in the Houston Community College System for several years when they offered certificate and associate degree programs.  I believe that North Harris Community College (also in Houston) also offered similar programs, and I think it was Central Michigan University--along with North Dakota, and maybe a handful of other schools, offered a Bachelors degree in RIM.
I taught the last RIM class offered at the University of Akron's program in 1996, and now I don't think any of those schools even offer anything remotely related to RIM classes anymore.   It's a shame because I thought the CC programs in Houston were thriving, as I remember having up to 20+ students in my classes.  Unfortunately, somewhere along the way the bottom fell out and I guess RIM lost its sex appeal--although as an old-timer, it still works for me.  ;0)
Thanks.
Earl
Earl Johnson, Jr., CRM
Sent from Outlook