Sender:
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2015 22:01:36 +0000
Comments:
RFC822 error: <W> Invalid RFC822 field - "=". Rest of header flushed. To: [log in to unmask]

    Anita and Pat,The ARMA NOVA Chapter has also tried to convince ARMA HQ to provide reduced student memberships. Anita, if you can commute to ARMA 2015 sign up for Expo only for free. You can pick up a lot of info from vendor classes and exhibits on the floor and meet others in the profession. That is what I am doing. It's worth taking leave if you have to. At the local level you don't need to be an ARMA member to attend monthly program meetings.Pursue your dream!George D. Darnell, CRMMembership DirectorARMA NOVA
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

------ Original message------From: Kinney, AnitaDate: Thu, Oct 1, 2015 4:09 PMTo: [log in to unmask];Subject:Re: Students and ARMA
Patricia, thanks for these observations - ARMA is inaccessible to me as a student/new professional because of the high cost of entry to the conference. My federal agency does not have the budget to send me and this is completely different from the experience I had as a student within ALA and SAA. This is very frustrating as I would pay to go myself if there was a reasonable student rate, since the conference is local this year. List archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.htmlContact [log in to unmask] for assistanceTo unsubscribe from this list, click the below link. If not already present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the message.mailto:[log in to unmask]