Sender:
From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 2015 10:06:24 -0400
Glad to hear he survived the accident.Brian and I talked about the
Tour de Cure ride at the ARMA Conference last week.  He was looking
forward to it and planning to do the 75 mile route. If all works out I
will ride in next year's event. Hopefully he will be well enough to
get back in the saddle.

I have had a few close calls with vehicles - in one indecent a car
forced me off the road.  Thank goodness I landed on grass.  But have
had a few crashes over the years.  Nothing serious other than road
rash. But riding on high traffic roads can be test one's nerves even
when riding in a group.

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Radnor, PA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bblanco

"Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work,
so most people don't recognize them."
                  - Ann Landers