Sender:
From:
Melissa Suek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2015 12:52:24 +0100
Save the following dates and times now for our upcoming chapter meetings.

Tuesday 17 November 5:30p - 8:00p at Kirkland Ellis (Gherkin in central
London)
Monday 18 January  5:30p - 8:00p at British Land (near Marble Arch)
Tuesday 09 February 1:00p - 5:00p at Bank of England (near Bank... of
course!)

We are finalising speakers for these meetings now.

Watch this space next week for education and registration information for
our November meeting, and an announcement on the full programme in the
coming weeks as we confirm speakers and locations for April and June, 2016.

Looking forward to seeing you at an upcoming ARMA UK Chapter meeting!

Melissa Suek
ARMA UK Chapter Secretary