Sender:
From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 2015 08:24:14 -0700
Hi Brett,

CIPs in good standing will remain CIPs - meaning that if a CIP hasn't
completed his/her recertification yet, well.... :)

But no, a CIP in good standing will not need to retest nor really be
grandfathered in - it will be the same as with e.g. the CRM or IGP or any
other certification. We're still reviewing the program with an eye towards
how to ensure it meets the needs of CIP and the industry moving forward but
I am frankly quite excited about it as the guy responsible for the program
at AIIM as well as as a CIP myself who *did* just complete my
recertification for another 3 years.

Anyone on this august list, please feel free to direct questions directly
to me as well, either here or at [log in to unmask] As noted above, we're
looking at ways to make the program better so there may be things I can't
share just yet but happy to share what I can and looking forward to the
continued success of the CIP program.

> --
Regards,

Jesse Wilkins, CIP, CRM, IGP