Sender:
From:
Donald Lueders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2016 20:29:19 +0000
Very well put, Jesse.  And I agree, I'm not sure what this article has to do with records management.  Unfortunately, it's politically motivated posts like these that keep a lot of serious records management professionals away from this list.  Sad really, given it is otherwise such a terrific source of valuable insight.

Also, thanks for the well wishes.  My wife and kids are home in DC, while I'm stuck here in Las Vegas for the next several days due to the storm.  I would blame it on 'Global Warming', but like you, I'm smart enough to know that 'weather' and 'climate' are two completely different things...

Cheers,
Don

"This feels like a much more political post than one related to RIM, so I'm
not going to point out that facts in science are tricky things. Lots of
those measuring points are much closer to urban heat sinks than in previous
years/decades/centuries. The surface and satellite measures disagree much
more often than they agree. And there do seem to be lots
of....adjustments...to those "records"....