Sender:
From:
Andre Cabral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 2016 15:59:53 -0500
Law, Records and Information Management Questions and Answers by Donald S.
Skupsky, JD, CRM, FAI, MIT, President
Webinar: February 23, 2016, 12:00 Noon MST

On February 23, 2016, Information Requirements Clearinghouse will present an
online webinar with president and founder, Donald S. Skupsky. Mr. Skupsky
will spend an hour answering questions submitted by you, the viewers, on
different topics regarding law, records and information management. This is
a great opportunity to learn best practice techniques and strategies
pioneered by Mr. Skupsky and Information Requirements Clearinghouse in the
last 30+ years.

IRCH provides these informational webinars free of charge to all attendees.
Please submit any questions or topics of discussions that are of interest to
you during registration. If Mr. Skupsky does not get to your question during
the webinar, he will personally respond back to you later with an answer. If
you have any questions regarding the webinar or our products and services,
please contact Andre Cabral at (303) 721-7500 or [log in to unmask]

When: February 23, 2016 at 12:00 noon MST
Where: Online
Registration: http://irch.enterthemeeting.com/m/8PXBJFGG

Information Requirements Clearinghouse (IRCH) provides market leading
products and services that help customers reduce costs and risks through
implementing legally-defensible records retention and destruction practices.
Since 1984, Information Requirements has been the leading provider for
records retention legal research. We offer the sophisticated software and
tools, Retention Manager and Retention Wizard, custom consulting projects,
seminars, and expert witness services.

Information Requirements Clearinghouse
5600 S. Quebec St, Ste 250C,
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
(303) 721-7500
Http://www.IRCH.com

Find out how we can help you create and update your records retention schedule!