Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2016 12:25:16 +0000
From:
Gregory Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
My apologies for clicking too quickly on a Monday morning!   I meant this to go to my students.

Greg

***************

Gregory S. Hunter, Ph.D., CA, CRM, FSAA

Professor

Director, Ph.D. in Information Studies

Director, Certificate of Advanced Study in Archives and Records Management

LIU Post

720 Northern Boulevard

Brookville, NY 11548

516-299-2171

516-299-4168 (fax)

Certified Archivist

Certified Records Manager

Distinguished Fellow, Society of American Archivists

Editor, The American Archivist