Sender:
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2016 20:30:17 -0500
*SUMMARY:* This position is responsible for the firm-wide development,
implementation and compliance of policies and protocols relating to
information created or received through any channel (legal or firm
administration) of the firm. Manage the resources and workloads of the
Records Department to insure efficient and effective management of physical
and electronic files. Establishes future direction and plans concerning
information governance for the firm to meet compliance requirements and
improvements based on best practices.

*RESPONSIBILITIES*

   - Develops information governance framework, recommends to senior
   executives, implements and evangelizes as appropriate.
   - Leads in the development of and updates to information governance
   policies including a written Firm-wide records management policy.
   - Works with firm/department management and attorneys from various
   practice groups to develop, implement and oversee the retention schedule.
   Provides guidance for systematic control of the content under said schedule.

*QUALIFICATIONS*

   - BA or BS degree required. Masters degree preferred.
   - Certified Records Manager (CRM), Information Governance Professional
   (IGP)

http://bit.ly/1PV51Qw

--
Peterk