Sender:
From:
Robin Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2016 20:06:14 -0400
Hello all!  Most of you know I created and produce a monthly webinar series that has been
running since 2006.  It has received national recognition and a couple of industry awards.

This year, I am focusing on corporate viewpoints and have started the year with Ben
Robbins at Linked In, Brett Tarr of Caesar's, and just hosted Hal Nicholson, a former
FBI/DOD expert.

I am looking for someone who works inside a corporation or government entity who can
speak for me in August.  Our webinars are always the third Thursday of the month, so that
would be August 18th at 1 pm Eastern.

My thoughts are to do something on defensible deletion that will tie into spoliation, etc.  Any
suggestions?

Kindest regards,

Robin Thompson, CEDS, IGP, CIP, IG