Sender:
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2016 18:53:38 -0500
Comments:
To: RAINbyte <[log in to unmask]>
In the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Flexible Scheduling, NARA
states that agencies must create a crosswalk when preparing records
schedules with big bucket schedule items. We are now providing a crosswalk
template and instructions (see the last link on the page) that agencies may
use for this purpose. Agencies are not required to use the template,
although it is recommended as it does include the minimum requirements
identified in the FAQ.

http://1.usa.gov/1Ubnbop
http://1.usa.gov/1Ubnbop+

--