Sender:
From:
Pat Newbern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2016 12:29:14 -0400
Our state has a "Lotto" which has been active since last summer.
This organization is not a state government agency (or at least for the time
being). It is an independent organization that is currently directed by a
manager and a board of directors and they have requested assistance with
their records retention.  Specifically they have asked how to handle PII on
claim forms (per public records requests for claims & redaction), and how
long to retain claim forms.
I am a state government records analyst and we have not needed  'Lotto /
Lottery records retention schedules'.  I would truly appreciate input from
anyone who may be able to assist with records retention, information, or
examples for/from their actual state Lotto/Lottery system.
Many thanks for your time & expertise.