Sender:
From:
"Susan D. Haigh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2016 10:11:42 -0400
No Matter What ... Change is Constant!
Presented by Nancy Richards, Change Management Strategist at City of
Seattle

Wednesday, June 8, 2016
5:30-8:00 p.m.
Tacoma, Washington
La Quinta Inn & Suites - 1425 E 27th St, Tacoma, WA 98421

Agenda
5:30 - 6:00 p.m. - Registration & Socializing
6:00 - 6:45 p.m. - Dinner
6:45 - 7:00 p.m. - Business Meeting
7:00 - 8:00 p.m. - Program

Register online at www.pugetsoundarma.org

PROGRAM:
Email management is now back in the news. Did it ever really leave? 3PT is
STILL the approach to successful Records Management – People – Process
– Policy – Technology. Let’s consider how we can help our People follow the
Process spelled out in our Policy and use the right Technology….to keep us
safe and compliant!

ABOUT OUR SPEAKER:
Nancy Richards offers more than 10 years experience in successful
organizational change management implementation, and training within
both private and public sector. An effective consultant and seminar
facilitator, Nancy has designed and developed educational programs, built
consulting teams, and provided strategic leadership to help organizations
reach their stated goals.

Her experience includes industries within the manufacturing, high
technology, health care, insurance and government verticals.
Demonstrating expertise in Compliance and Records Management,
Business Process Management, system solution architecture, Project
Management and Change Management, Nancy is able to bring a wide array
of proficiencies to address organizational needs.

Nancy holds dual Bachelor of Science degrees, focused on Business
Management and Project Management. Her certifications include: Certified
Document Integration Architect, Certified Records Manager, Certified
Scrum Manager, Prosci® Certified Advanced Instructor, and Certified Lean
Management Professional.