Sender:
From:
Wayne Hoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2016 14:47:47 -0400
I agree - risk is a huge part of RIM, and I may follow up with your
suggested reading, especially if it addresses that peculiar kind of risk that
is extremely rare but also has a massive impact.  And you're right - that's
what we're dealing with right now with the fires in the north of the
province.  All the regular rules and processes are out the window.

Ahh, a chance to pontificate on my favorite show... Fat Tony is a character
in the Simpsons played by Joe Mantegna, and the head of the local mob.
Bart famously makes delicious Manhattans for Fat Tony and the crew as
the group's bartender in a seminal episode.  I was hoping that this was Mr.
Taleb's secret reference, but I guess not.

Wayne Hoff, CRM

Calgary, AB

Opinions expressed are my own and not my employer's.