Sender:
From:
Johna Von Behrens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2016 08:20:28 -0500
Yes, we are all responsible for the records we create. However, I would
like to point out that government workers at the bottom have the same
problems with keeping up with retention of their records. How are we to
expect an individual at the level of Clinton to keep track of their
record's retention.  Where are the records managers?  I am not putting down
records managers, I am wondering why there is not someone to make sure that
these records are properly disposed of or retained??? Which individual on
Clinton's team is supposed to be keeping track of retention policies and if
they are being followed? Maybe their needs to be a discussion on the role
of records managers being involved with political offices from the
get-go?!?! I assume that politicians at her level have better things to
worry about.

Just a thought

--
Johna Von Behrens