Sender:
From:
Frederic Grevin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2016 15:52:03 +0000
If you thought Cinco de Mayo was fun, then join us for Siete de Junio - the date Christopher Columbus set sail on his third voyage to America!

And if that doesn't get you, then please do join us at Zengo, as we celebrate the end of another terrific ARMA NYC year! Share a drink (or two or...) with us as we thank our members and sponsor partners for being part of a great organization, say thanks to the outgoing board and announce the new one, and to award some of our distinguished colleagues. The recipients will be announced for the following awards:

·         Chapter Leader of the Year

·         Chapter Member of the Year

·         Honored Member of the Year

·         New Member of the Year

Location:  Zengo - Sake Lounge, 622 Third Avenue at 40th Street. New York, NY 10017

A full 2 hour open bar featuring Zengo’s signature cocktails, selections from their sake, shochu & tequila lists, as well as wines and beer - signature antojitos will be passed throughout the event.

$40.00 Member Ticket

$40.00 Guest Ticket

$25.00 Student Ticket

Register:  https://armanyc.starchapter.com/meet-reg1.php?mi=76721&id=5

Located near the historic Grand Central Terminal, Zengo is a restaurant that provides an artful blend of Latin-Asian styles and flavors complemented by a well-traveled list of Latin wines, Japanese sakes and shochus, and over 400 tequilas. Chef-owner Richard Sandoval, who was once a professional tennis player, has been awarded Bon Appétit Restaurateur of the Year and Mexico's Toque d'Oro. He spins regional ingredients into beautifully balanced dishes designed for sharing. Is a Michelin star next?

Prizes will be drawn - including two tickets to the Yankees game on June 10th!

Dress Code: Business Casual Attire

Fred

Frederic J. Grevin

212-312-3903 (w)