Sender:
From:
Robin Thompson CEDS IGP CIP IG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2016 11:38:08 -0400
Governance experts have told us that data analytics is important to we who
manage and govern information to assist us in driving the value of the
information and in telling our side of the story in regulatory inquiries and
litigation.  It’s important that we understand the basics behind this
technology.

Join me on Tuesday the 19th at 1 pm ET/12 noon Central as I host our monthly
webinar as expert technologist and ESI consultant Mark Walker takes a peek
inside the black box of technology assisted review.  The monthly programs
are free to attend as always.  Our speaker this month is one of the nation's
leading technologists Mark Walker.

Highlights include:

•	Machine Learning Basics
•	The difference between "Predictive Coding" and "Machine Learning"
•	How Machine/Learning/PC technology used today
•	How improved Technology changes the way we use it

To register:  https://cc.readytalk.com/r/6jo5wu41soy5&eom