Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2016 13:54:03 +0000
From:
"Richardson, Maria" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Please forward to me as well.  Many thanks.

Maria D Richardson  |  Associate Director, Global Records and Information Governance
T +1 212 819 2653    M +1 917 992 0909    E [log in to unmask]
White & Case LLP  |  1155 Avenue of the Americas  |  New York, NY 10036-2787