Sender:
From:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2016 14:14:57 -0500
Paranoid security guy here.

Can I ask Ms. Belair to introduce herself and her survey in a bit more
detail before posting a purported link to a Google Forms document? When I
see a link like this, my Spidey Sense starts tingling, especially in
combination with an unrelated Subject line. I've seen numerous bogus /
malicious emails that use Google Docs or Google Forms as a vector for
malware.

For those of you who periodically get phished at work for security
purposes, this would be a good example of when not to click on a link, no
matter how well you trust the origin and apparent context of the
communication.

Apologies to Ms. Belair if this is legitimate, but we consider it good form
to more properly introduce yourself and the purpose of something like this
before distributing this to the list.

Patrick Cunningham, FAI