Sender:
From:
"DeMarcus, Nancy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2016 13:28:59 +0000
Peter,

It was good to meet with you at the ARMA Leadership conference which by the way was so informative and useful.  I have already shared much of the information with the Lexington chapter board and in addition, it energized us even more than we already were to forge ahead.

I contacted all of the Kentucky names on the 099 list and assigned all of the categories specific to our board names to contact.  State; local; insurance; legal; recycling and storage; universities and utilities.

We have already reached out to the Association for Legal Administrations and the regional leader is more than happy to joint meet with us.

It is exciting.

Questions:

Concerning the IGP examination (which was emphasized rather than the CRM), I know that there are 150 questions and the cost is $599.00.

·         Is/are there an essay(s) that will be included for this exam’s 150 questions?

·         Could you send me the link for the application?

·         Are there any practice tests like the CRM exam has online?

Some of our chapter members are asking this question.

Thanks as always and if I need to contact someone else; just let me know.

Nancy DeMarcus

University Records Manager

University of Kentucky

University Archives and Records Program