Sender:
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2016 12:02:14 -0500
Comments:
To: RAINbyte <[log in to unmask]>
By Memorandum Opinion entered by The Honorable Leonard P. Stark in *GN
Netcom, Inc. v. Plantronics, Inc.*, Civil Action No. 12-1318-LPS (D.Del.,
July 12, 2016) (redacted), the Court granted in part Plaintiff's Motion for
Sanctions arising from the deletion of emails by a senior executive of
Defendant who was responsible for all domestic sales functions and
ultimately responsible for the execution and implementation of the
Plantronics Only Distributor ("POD") program and agreements which are the
focus of the claims asserted in the antitrust action.  The record contained
evidence that, after the filing of the lawsuit and despite Defendant
promptly issuing a litigation hold to relevant employees upon receiving
Plaintiff's demand letter

http://bit.ly/2anIt1m
http://bit.ly/2anIt1m+

--