Sender:
From:
"Johnson, Chloe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2016 11:01:42 +0000
Apologies for cross-posting

2017 prices for Liverpool University Press journals are now available!

New and renewed 2017 institutional and individual subscriptions will be available to purchase from today (1 August 2016).

Liverpool University Press has implemented a tiered pricing system for institutional journal subscriptions from 2017.

For more information about this you can see our FAQ<http://online.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/tieredpricing>. If you are unsure of your institution's tier, please contact us<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

You can find all of the 2017 prices on our website:

http://online.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journalprices

Thank you!