Sender:
From:
"Veal, Susan E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2016 20:40:31 +0000
The Greater Chattanooga Area ARMA Chapter is seeking guest speakers (willing to donate their time) to attend and present at our monthly meetings for the upcoming session. Speakers are generally asked to attend in person but there are a few options to present remotely as well. Topics to present on may include:

1.      Developing an Information Governance Framework

2.      Data Privacy

3.      Identity Protection

4.      Defensible Destruction

5.      Remediating Shared Drives

6.      Moving records to the Cloud

Meetings for which we need presenters will be held at the Chattanoogan at 1201 Broad Street in Chattanooga from 11:30 to 1:30  with speaker time from about 12:25 to 1:15 including a Q &A period.

We need presenters for the following meeting dates:

September 13, 2016

October 11, 2016

November 8, 2016

January 10, 2017

February 14, 2017

March 14, 2017

April 11, 2017

For additional details or if interested, please contact Susan Veal at 423-321-0390 or [log in to unmask]

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Susan E. Veal
Business Intake & Records Manager

Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, P.C.
Liberty Tower
605 Chestnut Street, Suite 1700
Chattanooga, TN 37450

P (423) 321-0390
F (423) 508-1390
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.chamblisslaw.com<http://www.chamblisslaw.com>

[CBS Logo]     [Meritas Logo]
This transmission is confidential and may be privileged or proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use the information in this transmission in any way. Please inform the sender immediately if you have received this transmission in error and permanently delete and destroy the original and any copies of the information.

Personal messages and attachments express the views of the sender and are not to be attributed to Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, P.C.