Sender:
Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2016 10:08:03 -0500
Comments:
To: RAINbyte <[log in to unmask]>
We are pleased to announce that the 2015 Records Management-Self Assessment
(RMSA) report has been posted to our website (.pdf). In FY 2015, all 260
agencies that received the RMSA completed the self-assessment. This
includes all Cabinet-level department records officers, departmental
components, and independent agencies.

Laurence Brewer, Chief Records Officer for the U.S. Government, said, “This
is our seventh RMSA, and we are very pleased to see real progress being
made by agencies. We expect this improvement to continue, especially as
agencies continue to work towards achieving the goals in the Managing
Government Records Directive.”

http://bit.ly/2b5tBpG
http://bit.ly/2b5tBpG+

--