Sender:
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2016 08:18:39 -0400
From:
Scott Guthery <[log in to unmask]>
>> What constitutes due diligence in processing these before throwing up my
>> hands in defeat and pitching them?

Can't read the Linear B scrolls?  OK, toss 'em.

The fact that an artifact can't be read today doesn't mean that it won't be
able to be read, understood, and be of historic value tomorrow.

It seems to me that an inability to decipher an artifact is not a sound
foundation for destroying it.

IMHO, as always.

Cheers, Scott