Sender:
From:
Nitza Medina-Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2016 19:25:11 +0000
I am the President of the Greater Sacramento Capitol ARMA Chapter. We are seeking guest speakers for the 2016-2017 fiscal year.

Our theme this year is "Building Your Dream Records Program". We are looking for speakers that would fit this theme. Some of the example topics we are looking for:

*        Building your dream team (such as your Information Governance committee)

*        Building your records management technology tool (use case utilizing a commercial off the shelf system)

*        Building your records management technology tool (use case utilizing in house, DIY solution)

*        Building your taxonomy/file plan

*        Managing structured and unstructured information

*        Building your information security strategy

*        Building your legal hold/eDiscovery strategy

*        Building your records management policy/schedule

*        Building your disaster recovery/business continuity strategy

*        Identifying and mitigating risk management issues

Meetings are generally the 3rd Wednesday of each month and are held in downtown Sacramento, California. We are looking for speakers who are interested in donating their time to present. For more information, please contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

We are also looking for speakers for our 20th annual Records Knowledge Conference scheduled for March 2017.  We are really excited about this milestone!

We also have sponsorship opportunities for both the monthly meeting and the conference!

Sincerely,
Nitza

Nitza Medina-Garcia, CRM
Records and Information Management Consultant

646.287.1660 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.icbsolutions.net<http://www.icbsolutions.net/>
Certified with the State of California as a Small Business SB-#1800309
[ICBS Email]