Sender:
From:
"McKee, Robert W." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2016 20:53:33 +0000
Greetings from St. Louis,

I am curious what others are doing with legacy intranet data from entities your company acquired. Aside from trying to identify system records or procedures / polices that might have resided on the server, what kind of intranet data does your company deem as an official record? Do you use a tool to archive a snapshot of the intranet on a daily basis? If so, do you have product recommendations?

I've searched the listserv archives and did not find much recent discussion on this. Inquiring minds want to know!

Thank you,
Bob

Robert McKee
Records Manager