Sender:
From:
Alex Acevedo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2016 10:59:44 -0400
We are kicking off the 2016/2017 chapter calendar year with a topic that is useful both at
home and work: Digital Photos. We all have them and managing digital photos can be
tricky.

The number of digital images taken every day is rising rapidly, and records managers are
increasingly asked to manage these photo collections as business records. This
presentation will touch upon how to begin managing digital photos as records from
creation to storage and access. Other topics for discussion will include cataloging best
practices, long-term storage solutions, and organizing personal photos.

About the Speaker:
Meaghan Kahlo, MA, Personal Archivist and Certified Personal Photo Organizer, has been
involved with the Greater Seattle Area Chapter of ARMA since 2008. She began
her professional life with graduate work in museum studies focused on collections
management. Her enthusiasm for photography and historical preservation combined with
a passion to organize and create order are the driving forces behind her business,
Ephemera Photo Organizing. Meaghan helps clients transform the ephemeral nature of
digital and printed images into meaningful photo solutions for today and for generations
to come tomorrow.

Date/Time: Wednesday September 14th. 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Location: Bellevue City Hall, Room 1E-112, 450 110th Avenue NE Bellevue, WA 98004
Cost: $15

Chapter Members: Bring a Guest for Free! Bring your boss,  a co-worker, or business
associate at no cost. Please indicate the name of the guest in the comments section of
the registration form.

For more information and registration please visit our chapter events page:
http://armabellevue.org/BEC-Events.html

Alex Acevedo, CRM